Neck-to-Toe Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Care Group & Facility
World-Class Orthopedic Care Just Minutes from Downtown Joplin
Founded & Operated by Board-Certified & Fellowship-Trained Orthopedic Doctors & Surgeons
On a Mission to Restore Patients' Quality of Life
Neck-to-Toe State of the Art Techniques & Equipment
Eliminating Pain & Suffering Caused by Injuries & Disorders of the Spine & Joints
Full-Service & Easy-Access Campus
Designed for Patient Comfort & Convenience
State-of-the-Art Equipment, HydroWorx Therapy Pools in the Rehabilitation Center,
as well as a Pharmacy, Outpatient Surgery Center, & a Hospital
Nationally Recognized Physical Therapy & Aquatic Rehabilitation
Here to Help
We Take the Confusion Out of Navigating Healthcare & Insurance Issues.
No Referral Needed. Timely Appointments.
Welcome to the Four State Area’s Largest and Most Comprehensive Neck-to-Toe Orthopedic, Spine, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, Aquatic Rehabilitation, and Interventional Pain Management Care Group and Facility – Serving Joplin, MO and the Entire Region of Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
ON A MISSION TO RESTORE PATIENTS’ QUALITY OF LIFE
From medical treatments and physical therapy, to non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures, to the most challenging musculoskeletal surgeries, Orthopaedic Specialists of the Four States (Ortho Four States) provides a compassionate patient-first approach to world-class orthopedic care.
We deliver the caliber of care expected from the nation’s top facilities and serve those needing neck-to-toe treatment:
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Training
- Physical Therapy and Aquatic Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement and Revision
- Falling Risk Assessment
- Bone Health Clinic
- Orthopedic Related Medical Conditions
- Interventional Pain Management
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Disease Processes
Unlike the hospital system, Ortho Four States was founded and is operated by fellowship-trained and board-certified orthopedic, spine, and sports medicine doctors and surgeons, offering a unique patient-first approach to comprehensive orthopedic care.
Our doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, athletic trainers and entire staff work together to provide patients and their families with individually created care plans targeted at correcting and eliminating the pain and suffering caused by injuries and disorders of the spine and joints.
Our comprehensive easy-access state-of-the-art medical campus offers the latest equipment and technology, designed to deliver orthopedic, spine, sports medicine, physical therapy, aquatic rehabilitation, and interventional pain management treatment in one comfortable and convenient location.
- Full-Service Orthopedic Clinic and Physicians’ Offices
- MRI and Imaging Center
- Nationally Recognized Physical Therapy and Aquatic Rehabilitation (two HydroWorx pools)
- Durable Medical Equipment (braces and wraps)
- Stateline Surgery Center (outpatient surgery)
- Premier Surgical Institute Hospital (inpatient and outpatient) and the Red Onion restaurant and cafeteria.
CALL US. WE MAKE IT EASY.
- Timely appointments, some available on the same day, so it’s easy to get the care you need when you need it.
- Assistance with navigating the complexities of the healthcare system, including no-referrals necessary.
- Accepting most insurance including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, and many Freeman and Mercy directed plans.
417.206.7846 Joplin, MO | 620.783.4441 Kansas | 877.783.4441 | 877.783.4441 Arkansas, Oklahoma, Toll Free.