Neck-to-Toe Orthopedic, Spine, and Sports Medicine Care Group & Facility
World-Class Orthopedic Care Just Minutes from Downtown Joplin
Founded & Operated by Board-Certified & Fellowship-Trained Orthopedic Doctors & Surgeons
On a Mission to Restore Patients' Quality of Life
Neck-to-Toe State of the Art Techniques & Equipment
Eliminating Pain & Suffering Caused by Injuries & Disorders of the Spine & Joints
Full-Service & Easy-Access Campus
Designed for Patient Comfort & Convenience
State-of-the-Art Equipment, HydroWorx Therapy Pools in the Rehabilitation Center,
as well as a Pharmacy, Outpatient Surgery Center, & a Hospital
Nationally Recognized Physical Therapy & Aquatic Rehabilitation
Here to Help
We Take the Confusion Out of Navigating Healthcare & Insurance Issues.
No Referral Needed. Timely Appointments.
ON A MISSION TO RESTORE PATIENTS’ QUALITY OF LIFE
Welcome to Orthopaedic Specialists of the Four States (Ortho Four States,) the Region’s Largest and Most Comprehensive Orthopedic, Spine, Sports Medicine, Joint Replacement and Revision, Physical Therapy, Aquatic Rehabilitation, and Interventional Pain Management Care Group and Facility – Serving Joplin, MO and the Entire Four State Area of Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
From medical treatments and physical therapy, to non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures, to the most challenging musculoskeletal surgeries, Ortho Four States provides a compassionate patient-first approach to world-class orthopedic care.
We deliver the caliber of care expected from the nation’s top facilities and serve those needing neck-to-toe treatment:
- Broken Bone and Fracture Care
- Neck, Back and Spine Care
- Joint Replacement and Revision
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Training
- Physical Therapy and Aquatic Rehabilitation
- Falling Risk Assessment
- Bone Health Clinic
- Orthopedic Related Medical Conditions
- Interventional Pain Management
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Disease Processes
Unlike the hospital system, Ortho Four States was founded and is operated by fellowship-trained and board-certified orthopedic, spine, and sports medicine doctors and surgeons, on a mission to restore patients’ quality of life. Our doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and entire staff work together to provide patients and their families with individually created care plans targeted at correcting and eliminating the pain and suffering caused by injuries and disorders of the bones, spine, and joints.
ORTHO FOUR STATES PROUDLY BRINGS PATIENTS BACK TO THE ACTIVITIES THAT THEY LOVE, AND TO FEELING GOOD, NECK-TO-TOE (CLICK here see our Patients Stories)
Our easy-access state-of-the-art medical campus offers the latest equipment and technology, designed to deliver comprehensive orthopedic, spine, sports medicine, physical therapy, aquatic rehabilitation, and interventional pain management treatment all-in-one comfortable and convenient location.
- Full-Service Orthopedic Clinic and Physicians’ Offices
- MRI and Imaging Center (Two MRIs: Largest Supine and only Upright Weight-Bearing MRI serving Joplin/Region)
- Nationally Recognized Physical Therpay and Aquatic Rehabilitation (two HydroWorx pools)
- Durable Medical Equipment (braces and wraps)
- Stateline Surgery Center (outpaitent surgery)
- PremierSurgical Institute Hospital (inpatient and outpatient) with Red Onion with Red Onion Restaurant and Cafeteria
CALL US. WE MAKE IT EASY. NO REFERRAL NECESSARY.
- Timely appointments, some available on the same day, so it’s easy to get the care you need when you need it.
- Assistance with navigating the complexities of the healthcare system.
- Accepting most insurance including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, and many Freeman and Mercy directed plans.
417.206.7846 Joplin, MO | 620.783.4441 Kansas | 877.783.4441 | 877.783.4441 Arkansas, Oklahoma, Toll Free.