Orthopaedic Specialists of the Four States understands that for many, living life and playing sports are one in the same. Ortho Four States has multiple fellowship-trained and board-certified Sports Medicine physicians employing the latest techniques – from Athletic Training to injury prevention programs to cutting-edge procedures to comprehensive land and aquatic rehabilitation. We are committed to providing a complete range of bone, joint, and muscle care to get our Sports Medicine patients back to the active lifestyles they enjoy.
- Injury Prevention
- Medication Treatment (Short Term)
- Physical Therapy/Aquatic Therapy
- All Inside Anterior Crucial Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction
- Posterior Crucial Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction
- Meniscus Tear
- Patella Tendonitis
- Labral Tears
- Loose Bodies
- Hip arthroscopy surgery is done to treat mechanical symptoms such as popping, painful clicking, catching, and a reduced range of motion of the hip. Arthroscopy is minimally invasive and results in accelerated rehabilitation.
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow
- Throwing Injuries
- Elbow arthroscopy can be used to treat tennis elbow, loose bodies, and cartilage defects of the elbow. It is associated with less pain and faster healing with earlier motion than open procedures.