Awarded “Four States Finest” and “Best of the Four States” our ,our sports medicine doctors and surgeons proudly serve Joplin, Missouri and the region’s athletes, and those who just love to be active. Orthopaedic Specialists of the Four States understands that for many, living life and playing sports are one in the same. We provide multiple fellowship-trained and board-certified sports medicine physicians employing the latest techniques—from athletic training and injury prevention programs to cutting-edge procedures and comprehensive land and aquatic therapy and rehabilitation. Through specialized treatment and innovative procedures, our team of highly-trained physicians and specialists work to diagnose and treat your specific injury. ensure our sports medicine patients are back to the activities they love, and to feeling good, neck-to-toe. We are committed to providing a complete range of bone, joint, ligamentand muscle care to get our sports medicine patients back to the active lifestyles they enjoy. If you’d like to schedule a consultation or have any questions about our quality services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to providing you with our patient-first care.
- Injury Prevention
- Medication Treatment (Short Term)
- Physical Therapy/Aquatic Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- All Inside Anterior Crucial Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction
- Posterior Crucial Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction
- Meniscus Tear
- Patella Tendonitis
- Labral Tears
- Loose Bodies
- Hip arthroscopy surgery is done to treat mechanical symptoms such as popping, painful clicking, catching, and a reduced range of motion of the hip. Arthroscopy is minimally invasive and results in accelerated rehabilitation.
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow
- Throwing Injuries
- Elbow arthroscopy can be used to treat tennis elbow, loose bodies, and cartilage defects of the elbow. It is associated with less pain and faster healing with earlier motion than open procedures.