THE RISK OF FALLING IS CONSIDERED A MAJOR HEALTH CONERN FOR ADULTS 50 AND OVER
Consider a Fall Risk Assessment if:
- You have slipped or fallen in the past year.
- You lose your balance or feel unsteady or dizzy while walking.
- You need assistance to stand up.
- You experience dizziness when standing up, moving your head quickly, or rolling over in bed.
Our simple and painless assessment identifies risk factors and prevention strategies to help avoid future falls. Call us to schedule, we make it easy:
(877) 783-4441/Arkansas, Oklahoma, Toll Free
Patients don’t need a referral to receive care at Ortho Four States, which accepts most insurance plans including Blue Cross Blue Shield and many Freeman and Mercy directed plan.
ORTHOPEDIC SPECIALISTS OF THE FOUR STATES, LLC
444 Four States Drive, Ste. 1
Galena, Kansas 66739